Monday, August 25, 2008

Giggles



Libby Lou giggled for the first time today. I am so amazed of how fast she is growing. I took these pictures just after her bath. I think her hair is quite cute and seems to be getting lighter. She is such a beautiful baby, she is truly a miracle and I am so blessed to have a little touch of heaven here with me.





As a friend of mine says, enjoy those small moments. This would be one of those moments that I won't forget. I am so afriad that I will focus on what she will be doing next and not on what she is doing now. With my first 2 kids, life was very chaotic. I was focused more on what I could get done during the day, than enjoying moments like this.

1 comment:

Duffin Fam said...

I love watching you with your kids. You are an example to me. I just need to step back sometimes and enjoy the little things. I wish I had your mentality. Libs is so special. She brings such a special spirit to your family. luvs and kisses auntie Liesl