I can't believe how big Libby is getting. I had her laying on her butterfly mat yesterday while I
was getting ready for church. I had Abbey go in and check on her and she came running back in and said, " She's on her tummy." I rushed in there and sure enough she had rolled from her back to her tummy!!! She is advancing sooo fast. I try not to think about what she will do next but focus on what she does now.
Jackson and Abbey are getting excited for school to start. Only 2 weeks left. It will be so quiet around here without them here. The summer has just seemed to speed by.
I had to add this picture. Jackson was so happyto be with Chewie. Abbey had her hair curled cute. Libby loved getting kisses fom Chewie and the NINI was actually sitting still! Leia isn't pictured because she is still pretty hyper inside.
1 comment:
abbey looks adorable! you are right- the summer has flown by and before you know it Libbs will be crawling around and getting into mischief- just yesterday Jackie broke a lady's necklace at church AND her daddy's cell phone... cherish the itty bitty days!!!!
Post a Comment