I love POSTING. It is awesome. I love that we can communicate with others that are further away. We can look and enjoy picures and feel like we are in that moment with them. Like this picture for instance. Libby has this smile that makes her eyes just sparkle. She is such a sweet baby and I know that she truly is an angel. I talk to her about her brother Taylor, and she always seems to grin when I mention his name. We have talked about what color eyes he would have had. I always said BLUE. But the other day, my mom was asking her and she smiled when we asked if he had BROWN eyes. Oh, how sad I am that I never knew what color eyes he had or who he truly was. But I do know that I will one day.
2 comments:
she is so cute! Keep talking to her about Taylor, keep it in her memory.
she is adorable julie! what an angel- she is a miracle!
Post a Comment