Jackson is in second grade! I feel old, not that I am, but it seems like yesterday that he was born, walked his first steps, cried all the way to pre-school. He is growing so fast.
He w
as excited to see friends from 1st grade and to see who was in his class. In this picture he is talking with his friend Kaili.
I couldn't resist taking this picture of his classroom. He was a little unsure, but I know that he will be fine.
His teacher is Miss Green. She reminds him of his Aunt Keri, who also has taught second grade. She seems really nice and I am sure that he will soon feel comfortable there.
2 comments:
Julie,
I can't believe that Jackson is that old either. It really makes me feel old. I remember babysitting him when he was a baby, he was so cute! I am sure that he will do well in the second grade, he is so smart. I am sure that Abbey will do well in kindergarten too, she is very smart too. Julie, you have the cutest and smartest kids, how did you get so lucky?
You are so blessed. I cant believe Jackson is that old. I still remember coming home to my apartment from visiting Nolan and hearing Nate on my answering machine saying Julie is a Mom and I am a Dad. I couldn't believe it because he wasn't due for another month. He has grown into a fine little man.
Post a Comment