Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer Fun

We went to Lagoon on our Stake Lagoon day. The kids had fun at the water park. Abbey didn't want to leave. Jackson loved the train and seeing all the animals. The kids rode most the kiddie rides and just had to ride Chopper 5 for you Rob! Libby was so good. She slept in her stroller and went on a few rides. She screamed on the carousel until the ride started. Abbey loved the Bat, and the spider rides. Nate had fun winning each of the kids a stuffed animal. Jackson got a Jazz bear, Abbey got a Lagoon bear with a pink sweatshirt, Libby got a lizard and Nate won himself a HUGE Jazz ball. It was a good day.

Nate and the kids


Jack and Abbey on spaceships

Daddy and Libs ( not too happy with the camera)


Jackson and Abbey trying to "get" each other


I love the bumbo seat. Libby sits in this seat so cute and she enjoys to be upright. It seems like yesterday that she was born. You forget how fast time flies and how fun the little things are. She also found her hands and that is her favorite thing. She will zero in on them and stick them where? Her mouth of course!


We just got back from Sterling (Nate's parents house) and they bought a pony! My kids had a ball riding that pony. Her name is Pinto and she is adorable. For those who know me, you know that I am not a horse person, but she is CUTE! I have added some pics so that you can see just how cute she is.



We also had a fun lunch up at Palisade Lake. The kids found tadpoles and played at the park. When we were on our way walking back to our cars, we saw Big Budda from channel 13. He was having a BBQ enjoying the nice weather. He looks the same in person as on TV. Nate played in the Palisade Amateur Golf Tournament. I'm not sure where he placed, but he had a good time. We also went Jet-skiing. This is always fun but my kids got tired pretty quick. So we headed back early while Nate and his family had 2 more hours of fun. The dogs enjoyed the trip because they actually had grass to lay on. They chased the cat and kept all the wild animals away from the house. Summer has seemed to go by so fast.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are gorgeous, I love em all. You guys have a lot of fun as a family, I envy you. That pony is so cute!

Duffin Fam said...

The last comment was actually from me, but I was logged in under Cody instead of myself, just so you know.

Jessica said...

Wow look at you go! Can you post for me too? I can't believe how fast she is growing! We have to get together again soon. My mom is in Riverton so we have a stopping off point now and will be around a little more.

Keri said...

you guys are having fun and soon your kids will be in school. then little libs will be crawling around and you will wonder what happened to all the free time you were looking forward too!

Laurie said...

Julie, you have the sweetest family, I envy you.