Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Perms and Pics




Abbey got her hair permed. She has such thin, fine hair that we decided to perm it and it turned out soo cute. She is excited to have an easy hairstyle for school, since she is not a morning person!





I included a pic of Nate and Libby watching the Democratic Convention( she doesn't seem too interested though).
Jackson is enjoying school. He loves his new teacher and is meeting new friends. Nate took him on Labor Day to see the new Star Wars movie. He was happy to spend time with his dad.

2 comments:

Duffin Fam said...

Abbey's hair looks good. That should give it some body. She is getting so big, can you believe she is in kindergarten? Lib's is getting big. She looks cute with the brain squeezer bows on.

Jessica said...

I love the curls! They look so natural. I can't believe how fast Libby is growing either! What a cute grin