Libby ate her first rice cereal. Now, it was messy and she didn't quite get it in her mouth, but it was amazing to sit back and see just how fast that she is growing. I could picture myself feeding Jackson his first cereal. We were living in the condo and I had him propped up in his carseat. I waited until he was 6 months old, and I remember he loved it. He ate the whole bowl and wanted more. It was so fun to watch. I feel bad that I really don't remember Abbey's first cereal experience, but I think that lack of sleep at the time played a major role in that.
2 comments:
She is growing way too fast. She is such a good & sweet little thing. she is such a present in your life.
hey cute swing in that pic- is that why you dont want mine?:) little libbs is just a pleasant baby- even while eating!
Post a Comment