Abbey lost her front tooth the night before she started school. I felt so bad because it was hanging on by a thread. My friend suggested using some floss and carefully pulling down. It totally worked! It came out within two tries and she got some $$$ from the tooth fairy. She looks so much older without that baby tooth. She's growing up!

KINDERGARTEN!!!!
Abbey started school today. She was sooo excited this morning that she didn't complain about getting up early. We bought her the cutest outfit and she loved getting dressed up and doing her hair curly. She didn't eat much breakfast so I was worried she'd get hungry. But, she had so much fun that she didn't worry about that. She told me on the walk to school that she was a little nervous and I reminded her that her teacher was nervous and all the kids were too. That helped. She stood in line with her homework poster, and looked anxoius. The teacher, Mrs. Schaefer, came out and Abbey's face lit up. She turned to me and waved and never looked back. What? I thought. This is my child who is VERY attached to me. I was bracing myself for a tear or two. But she proved me wrong. She is truly my BIG girl now!
2 comments:
abbey needs to keep getting perms- she looks way too cute! she seems to fit right in with her other classmates! way to go, abbers!
Way to go Abbey! They are getting so big so fast. I think it is good you get to walk to school with them, it is good Mommy time.
Post a Comment