Hello to all. I just love my Bumbo seat!!!!
Libby found her toes today. I was changing her diaper and turned to get a wipe and she looked down, saw her foot and grabbed it. It is sooo cute. It is amazing how fast that they change and grow. She is getting a little personality, but she is such an easy going baby. She has been such a wonderful addition to our family. We love her a bunch.
Jackson has been doing good at school. He says he likes his teacher. He enjoys reading and reads about 40 minutes each night. Abbey has enjoyed kindergarten and loves her teacher. She is learning a lot and even enjoys homework.
Everyone thinks that Libby looks like Abbey, but you be the judge. I have always thought that she looks like Jackson.
3 comments:
it's hard to say, but Libby reminds me more of Jackson when he was a baby. at any rate, she is a doll! and sitting up so nice like a big girl!
I dont think it is hard to say. She totally looks more like Jackson, but it doesnt matter, all your kids are beautiful. She is getting so big and it is so fun to watch them grow, isnt it?
I thought she looked just like jackson from the start and now even more. Must be the blue eyes and light hair. Wow she is growing fast!
Post a Comment