Monday, March 2, 2009

10 months old


I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems literally like yesterday that I was pregnant with her and I was scared to death. I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant, that she was a girl and that she was supposed to come here. I look back at the constant worry - is she still alive, is her body growing, does she still have a heartbeat? I went each day wondering if this would be the last day. It was so hard and yet at the same time so beautiful. I loved being pregnant. I loved knowing that there was a baby growing inside of me and how precious that truly is. I know that I enjoy things and don't take them for granted after losing Tay Tay but I know that I am stronger for it. Lil' sis has brought me that happiness I never thought I could experience again. My arms no longer ache and my tears aren't as constant. She is my angel on earth.

4 comments:

Brock and Kristi said...

Julie Lady!! I found your blog from Mary. I didn't even know you had one. Your kids are too cute. It's fun to see what is going on with you guys. I got a message from Kristen on facebook today. She wants you, her, me and mary to all get together for lunch or dinner. I need your email address so I can get all your info. my blog is private, but I will send you an invite. my email is bkernstsen@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Daisygirl said...

I hear ya, I sometimes don't know where the time went, especially when it comes to babies and kids. Im really wondering what happened to february and questioning how it can already be march!!!

Lambeth Family said...

Hey! Good to see you again! Love your cuties!! (Brooke Ericksen)

Duffin Fam said...

Libby is definitely a cute one! I hope she is feeling better and starts sleeping better soon!