Thursday, March 26, 2009

6th picture


My friend sent me this where you have to post the 6th picture in your 6th album. This is a picture of Big bro on the carousel at Lagoon. We went to Lagoon on our stake Lagoon day and the kids had a blast. They loved the water park and Big sis didn't want to leave. Lil' sis did pretty well for just being a teeny weeny baby. It was a fun day overall.

I send this to anyone who has extra time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

I loooooove lagoon!! How fun!! I actually am well aware of the stomach issue. I have that as well. I wasn't sure if folks would want to hear about that one:) I had to have a biopsy done on my stomach because the gluten from the past caused a ton of inflamation. That's getting better thank goodness. I actually just don't eat any substatutes for gluten foods. I just stay totally clear of gluten free breads, cookies, etc. Since I am the only one that has it, that makes it easier and cheaper for us. We do however always have gluten free dinners. Mostly just your basic meat, veggie, potatoes and what not. I don't even use bread for sacrament. I like to use rice cakes. They last a lot longer. Sorry this was soooo long!!:)

Daisygirl said...

I miss Lagoon! They don't have anything like that here in Arizona. I will totally have to do this one!