
I love this picture. I was trying to get her to look at the camera, but she kept looking either away or down. It is getting harder and harder to take pictures of her and have her be looking and smiling at the same time. She is growing too fast. She will pull herself up on things and is standing for a few secs before falling. She will be walking soon and that day will be bitter sweet. Why do they grow up so fast?
4 comments:
this is a darling pic! i think i will use it for the cover of her book... it is so cute that i want to use it somehow! and dont think that you are a dummy because you aren't obsessively making books- you take beautiful pics of your kids and have the best eye for a bargain! :) love ya!
great picture, those ones are always my favs when its not totally posed! I know they do grow up way too fast, its so sad and yet so great at the same time..haha! I love that Bella can do things on her own now and help out a bit but it still feels like yesterday when she was just a tiny baby!
I think the picture looks perfect the way it is! Why does anyone have to get older, I hate that part of life, I guess you can say it is a love/hate thing. We need to do something again soon!
Love that picture! They do grow way tooo fast!
Post a Comment