Monday, February 2, 2009

Cribs, Hats, Books and some cute HAIR!

She is starting to pull herself up on EVERYTHING! But look at that innocent smile!I love the hat. She, not so much. But I actually got a cute pic with her not taking it off.
Lil' sis loves to study people and books. This is her favorite because she sees her family.
Big sis had a good hair day... Now for those of you who are not familiar with her hair, it is so fine and thin that you can't do anything with it. I put in sponge rollers for church and was blown away to find this!!! I have tried curlers in the past, but have never gotten a result like this one.

I have been bad about not posting... I just seem to have other things to be doing and kids needing things... We had a grand super bowl party last night. Although we were cheering for the Cardinals. Oh well. Today was a great day to be outside. My friend and I walked to pick up kids from school. It was not warm, but not too cold. I am so excited to have that warm come back and the kids will actually want to play outside. But until that time, we will try and brave another day indoors.






4 comments:

Keri said...

libby sure looks grown up reading her little book! and abbey- WOW! she looks so stinkin cute! you'll have to post more hairstyles so i can learn them! is that a bow on top of her head? she looks so adorable!! it makes me want to keep my long hair!

Daisygirl said...

Love the new blog look..the picture of the kids is adorable. Your girls look so much like you. Great pictures of them too! Ya to bad about the cardinals but who would have ever thought they would have made it to a superbowl!!!

Duffin Fam said...

I am glad you posted. Libby looks fabulous in that hat! I love Abbey's hair, for a minute I thought you had put one of those hair things in. Maybe her hair is going to start blooming.

Corpuz Family said...

Very cute girls!