She is growing so fast- She loves the puffs!
As many of you know my grandma passed away this past week. It was neat to be at the hospital and she mouthed to me that she loved me. She was such a great example to me. She never liked it when I would come to breakfast without making my bed, or getting dressed. She would always tell me that she wished that she was blessed with my dark curls. She told the most amazing stories. My sisters and I would lay on the green couch bed and she would rock in the corner chair next to the funny lamp with three shades. She liked us to help her pod peas and we all made up a wonderful song while doing so. Grandma would show me how to play computer games, and how to cook up a mean apple salad. I can picture the smells and the dishes we would eat out of. We (my sisters and I )would always fight to see who would get to sit on the green bench next to the hot window.
There are countless memories. I will miss seeing her pink pants, her laugh!! But most of all her love and support. She loved everyone and everyone loved her. She knew what to say and gave the best advice. She was comforting and kind and just overall the best grandma ever. The funeral was amazing and it went so well. I just felt so peaceful.. It was nice to see all the cousins ( it is just sad that it took her passing to get everyone together). We spent the weekend of the funeral with his parents. I took a few pics. They turned out cute. The kids went sledding down the lane- Had a blast.
1 comment:
Those are some cute memories you have of your Grandmother.
Your pictures of the kids are adorable. Its so amazing to see snow. Reece has yet to see snow...maybe next year!
Post a Comment