Julie, I thought about you yesterday and I hoped that you were doing okay. I know that yesterday is a very hard day for you. Let me know if I can help out in any way or if you need free babysitting, I love playing with Jackson and Abbey.
Hi Julie and family, I hope your doing well. Im sure your little angel is smiling down at you all. I don't have an email address for you...can you email me your mailing address so I can send you an xmas card...romero_family@cox.net
Julie....I thought of you when I read the poem on my friend Dana's blog...here's the link http://danakarren.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas-from-heaven.html
4 comments:
Julie when it comes to December 2 you are always in my heart and prayers. I need to come over, I have the perfect ornament for Taylor.
Julie, I thought about you yesterday and I hoped that you were doing okay. I know that yesterday is a very hard day for you. Let me know if I can help out in any way or if you need free babysitting, I love playing with Jackson and Abbey.
Hi Julie and family, I hope your doing well. Im sure your little angel is smiling down at you all.
I don't have an email address for you...can you email me your mailing address so I can send you an xmas card...romero_family@cox.net
Julie....I thought of you when I read the poem on my friend Dana's blog...here's the link http://danakarren.blogspot.com/2008/12/merry-christmas-from-heaven.html
Post a Comment