Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Greetings!!

Chewie's famous snowman every year!!

Sorry, it's been a while. With the holidays and everything I think that posting has taken a back seat. I hope that everyone had a good Christmas and that 2009 will bring joy and peace to all. I have included a couple pics-

The kids opened jammies on Christmas Eve

We did the nativity- I love Lil' sis's face- We had a Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus and even a black sheep and a white sheep. In this picture, Lil' sis was literally pulling herself to stand up in this playpen. I was lucky to get this picture because I dropped it and ran to make sure she didn't topple out of it.

3 comments:

Keri said...

julie- i LOVE the nativity pic, too! what a great in the moment shot! hope that you guys are all doing well!!!

Daisygirl said...

Happy New Year Gedge Fam! Your kids are so adorable. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. I am also so happy we found eachother after so so so many years. Who knows maybe someday(if I have my way) Ill be back in Utah!

Duffin Fam said...

Cute Cute! It was fun to have you over and spend some time with you guys. The nativity picture is way cute! I can believe the white sheep and the black sheep sat still long enough for you to take their picture. Have a Happy New Year! Kiss Nate over the phone.