Monday, December 8, 2008

Songs of Christmas

Big bro was in the Christmas Choir Performance this year at school. He even had a speaking part and he did so good! It was actually very fitting that we had his performance on Taylor's birthday. We went to the grave and put up his tree (thanks to Nana for bringing one- we don't know what happened to the one we put up last year- ) We put on ornaments, put a present under his tree and Big sis sang happy birthday to him. My parents then took us out to eat and then we headed to his performance. They sang really well and he knew all the songs- Good Job !

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

how cute is he!!! I can't wait for Bella to be in school plays and musicals! I love his name too, did you guys pick that as an ode to your mom and dad?

Anonymous said...

Cute, Jack is growing up so nicely. I haven't seen the grave site with the headstone, till now, very nice! I am sure Taylor had a wonderful birthday. How appropriate that Abbey and Jack both got to sing to him.