Big bro got baptized yesterday. I couldn't have asked for a better day. The talks were great, Big sissy's solo went good, and the luncheon was a success. Jack was pretty nervous but put on a brave face. That morning I gave him a special CTR ring to wear. He also got a prophet book and scripture cover from his Nana and Grandpa. His Mamoo and Papa got him a Colts shirt, and aunt Angie got him cool spidey jammies.He was most impressed that his school teacher came, Miss Green. It was as if she was a celebrity. I still can't believe that Big bro is 8 and I am super proud of him and his choice to be baptized!
2 comments:
Sounds like it was a wonderfully special day. Your kids look so much like you Julie, especially your girls. Your family photo is good too, its hard to take a good family photo, we usually have one that is crying or making a strange face. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
I wish I could have been there. That picture looks good, you could have used that for your Christmas picture. Jack looks super handsome and he is so big!
Post a Comment