Friday, October 9, 2009

It's about time!

Halloween is coming fast! What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Mine: a U of U football player, a 2 U of U cheerleaders!!! Can you guess what team we like?









Sorry y'all. Just focusing on our upcoming Souper Saturday, being a room mother, volunteering in school, on the PTA board, planning a 7 year old to be's extra fabulous HSM birthday party... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


I have been enjoying PICNIK, to do my phot editing. So easy, the only thing is you can only download 5 pics at a time- But it's FREE!
Also, I am trying to find a good photographer that will take the kids picture..I want one that will take outside, and will give me the picture cd.. Also, and this is a big one, I want someone that is reasonably priced.. KNOW ANYONE? I want to give these as gifts this Christmas- I have found a few, but would love some referalls!
I will be SO happy when this month is over.. I will be posting pics of the birthday party, souper saturday and halloween- but until then, i will be lucky to sleep! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




6 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

I know a great one. Unfortunately she lives here in Vegas. You pay $100 for an hour and she gives you the cd. Hope you find someone up there!

Daisygirl said...

That will definitely be a cute UofU team you have there!!!
I love the new picture..she is adorable! Picnic is fabulous!!!

I would love to do your pictures for you...if only I lived closer..haha! I think you do a great job at taking pictures just get your hubby to make silly faces behind you and Im sure you can get some adorable ones that would be xmas worthy!

Brock and Kristi said...

So dang cute lady!! Taegan is going to be a u of u cheerleader too! that is awesome! I know someone who does pics. I haven't used her yet but I am going to. Grant's wife Alli has used her a couple times. If you go to grant and alli's blog from mine you will see her link on the right side of her blog. It is called Heidi's photography under (favorite sites). she does a really good job. she lives in Andrew Mellen's ward. I don't know if you remember him, but him and his wife have used her several time, that is where we heard about her. Mary also knows someone who did hers and she did a really good job too. :)

Gedge's said...

Thanks for all the suggeestions! You are too nice, Jen! I don't take as good of pics as you! I do wish that you lived closer. Or even came for a visit?!?

Kristi,
I meant to let you know that we sit in the N end zone. I think it is section 25.. Where you at? How fun that your little one is a U of U cheerleader too! We know how to choose costumes! :)

about us said...

I have a friend that lives in the sugar house area that takes our pictures...last year at Wheeler Farm....she is very reasonable and gives you the disk. Her name is April and you can link to her off my blog and check our her work.

Daisygirl said...

Hi Julie, I have a new blog now and I emailed you the info...feel free to link it to yours so you can read it whenever ;)
Jen