
Yes. I made these skirts all by myself.. So fun, so relaxing- It totally takes my mind off other worries. And they turned out too cute.

This is a page out of the quiet book my mom and I made.. Isn't the doll cute? She is missing a shoe though.

Feely squares.. This pic is for you Keri!


This project was cheap and fun and turned out cute. I love CRAFTS! I want more ideas!! Please comment and give me more!
4 comments:
Love em!!!! The skirts turned out adorable!!!
And I love the hanging letter...I did some of these for my kids but never thought to put them in a cute frame like that, great idea!
Looks like it's time to open up your own business Julie. Lots of talent there!!
I agree Julie, I think that you are very talented and that you should open your own business!
I am quite impressed lady! I love doing crafts and haven't been very good about doing them. You are awesome!
Post a Comment