Monday, October 26, 2009

HSM and Souper Saturday

Big sissy's party was a HIT! I was completely worried about no one showing up and nothing going right, but everything went so good! YEAH! We had a fun filled party with kareoke, decorating HSM bags (that I sewed myself, thatnk you), scavenger hunt, hokie pokie (her request) frosting and decorating microphone cupcakes, pizza, musical dress-up and so much more. Thanks to the great friends I have that helped! Couldn't have done it without ya!


Souper Saturday was ok. I was extremely tired from getting up at 4:30 that morning to take my kids to get H1N1 shots. We were there until 8:20. Just enough time to book it home,grab my stuff and head to the church- no make-up, hair a mess.. We had a good turnout for our ward which is extremly small. The classes were a hit(though I had no time to see one) and the SOUP! Yumm... At least I have learned for next year. Maybe.

Will post pics soon..

No comments: