TOO CRAZY! I was so excited for her to be in all day and I wouldn't have to go to the school 3 times a day. All the alone time with Libby. BUT, I cried that whole first day.. She is such a big helper with Lil sis and the house. It will be an adjustment for me, but it is sad how fast they grow up...
4 comments:
you have one cute 1st grader there!!!!
I totally know how you feel, it is still weird here without Bella during the week...just me and the boys! I hope she has a great first week! :)
Wow that's a tough step to make. I can't believe all those cute curls in her hair!
I can't believe Abbey is a first grader!!! She is so cute though!
You have yourself a little twin. She is so dang cute. I am nervous for those days of school aged kids. We aren't that old are we? How is the adjustment going?
Post a Comment