Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Zoo Day= A Fun Day


We hit up the zoo on Monday. My kids love it, but it was only Lil sis's second time. Every animal that we saw, we would ask her what they said and she would say, "RRRrrrrr". It is too cute, but she thinks that all animals growl like a bear. Libs loved the elephants, giraffes, monkeys, but most of all the bears! Big sis's favorite is and will always be the giraffes. She also likes the bears, and the zebras. Big bro loves ALL animals but his favorites are: snow leopard, tiger, lynx, and the new fossa. If you haven't been, you should check out the new exhibit. It is pretty cool! What was even more surprising was that it wasn't crowded and wasn't too hot. Overall it was a great day!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Keri said...

i am glad you had a great time... i am not wanting to be out in the heat friday.... and i am sure it will be crowded!

Daisygirl said...

I love the zoo...wish I could take my kids in the summer here but it is way too hot!
I love Hogle Zoo...that is Hogle zoo right? Im not sure if I am spelling it right!?
More great pictures, looks like Libby had a blast!

Lambeth Family said...

I definetly need to get back there. Looks like a lot has changed since i have been there. How fun!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I think we will go on Friday. Cody is at a paintball tourney all weekend and I will be all by my lonesome with the kids.