Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lots o' Lil sis and Camera Plea


I am having many issues with my lovely camera. (lovely being a nicer word) My shutter speed is sooooooo slow that I could take 1 pic in the time it would take 4-5 in a non-lovely camera.... I would so love a new one with a higher shutter speed and mega pixels. Any suggestions for a super good camera with a super low price? I don't want to miss any more little moments that this "lovely" camera has missed. I hope that my wonderful husband is reading this and will know just what I want for my b-day... You don't even have to ask! Here are a few pics I took with my "lovely" camera and I guess I was lucky to get these!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Keri said...

i don't know- i would love a higher shutter speed as well! i think the best kind are the SLR but as far as i know they can be pretty pricey.
jacs looked at the pics of libby and said "abbey". i said no, thats libby. she then said "miss abbey"
we need to get together soon!

Daisygirl said...

Adorable pictures as always!!! I have one camera that is SLR like it is a nikon coolpix p80...not super pricey like the SLR's but it was around 250.00....I love the pictures I get with it...they are the ones on my blog etc.
I had a canon elf that I loved it was small around 150.00 and took pretty nice pics too!

Gedge's said...

Thanks for the camera ideas and prices. I should start saving NOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow how time flies. It feels like forever since we saw you last. Boy does that outfit look familiar!