Hey to all you mommies out there.. I need some ideas of what to do on rainy days- because there are so many more to come! :( School has only been out a week and we have only been able to do one thing outside!! Help!!
My kids loved making these playdough cookies that I saw on another blog....http://sitsgirlsrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/09/somewhere-over-rainbow-by-little-momma.html
I am so jealous and would love some of your rain...when it rains in Arizona everyone goes outside...haha! I always love pulling down the mattresses and getting cozy while watching movies, we put on silly dance shoes for on another, dress up stuff, hide n go seek(Bella can play that for hours), letters to the grandparents, art stuff is always fun but it doesn't keep most kids attention for too long.
5 comments:
I remember I used to build forts with blankets and couch cushions. Not fun to clean up however:)
My kids loved making these playdough cookies that I saw on another blog....http://sitsgirlsrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/09/somewhere-over-rainbow-by-little-momma.html
I am so jealous and would love some of your rain...when it rains in Arizona everyone goes outside...haha!
I always love pulling down the mattresses and getting cozy while watching movies, we put on silly dance shoes for on another, dress up stuff, hide n go seek(Bella can play that for hours), letters to the grandparents, art stuff is always fun but it doesn't keep most kids attention for too long.
ok I meant silly dance shows...not shoes...but silly dance shows with shoes on would be fun too...haha!
Thanks for all the ideas.. Looks like more rain heading this way. So, I will be using all of them! THANKS
Post a Comment