haha that is great! I wish we could have done cool stuff to cool music in our days I just remember singing songs about the world and being nice to others oh and maybe folk dancing or was it square dancing?...hahaha! Way to cool!
Jen, I think it was folk combined with square dancing. I,too, remember singing about the world being a better place. So funny. Do you remember tinikling?(i think that is how you say it?)
5 comments:
gosh hes a natural! too cute!!
Killer! That was awesome!!
haha that is great! I wish we could have done cool stuff to cool music in our days I just remember singing songs about the world and being nice to others oh and maybe folk dancing or was it square dancing?...hahaha!
Way to cool!
Jen, I think it was folk combined with square dancing. I,too, remember singing about the world being a better place. So funny. Do you remember tinikling?(i think that is how you say it?)
Nice! Next year he is on to third grade, wow!
Post a Comment