Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Derby, Penguins and Fish, OH MY!

Jackson was apart of the derby this year in scouts. With a little help from family and friends (THANKS!!) he got a pretty awesome car.. His car was super fast and won 3/4 races. His car didn't win, but it won in my book! They gave him an award for "Best in Show" car.. So he won the pretty car award. Lol!
Abbey made a penguin at school. She wore this coming out of school and I thought, "This is the cutest thing ever!" What do you think?Libby is almost 2.. And she acts like she is almost 2! She is a happy kiddo but man, she can scream with the best of them.
I took all of the kids to the Aquarium. It was actually fun and we had a great time! I took a ton of pics but these were the best ones.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Woo hoo go Jackson! The pictures are super cute, I didn't know Utah had an aquarium, that is awesome!

Gedge's said...

We do have an aquarium, but it is pretty small. They are hoping to get enough money to make a big one!