Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday coming soon

I know, I know... Her birthday... Well, I lost our camera adapter for the memory card and so can't post the pics until it comes.

But her party was a success. We started out with Fruit Loop necklaces for the kids. They are super easy to make and the kids weren't hungry! Then my sister did beautiful face painting. I have to say that the unicorns were amazing! Then we had a carnival for the kids (we played fishing, throw water balloons at Big bro, ring toss and bowling - all for fun prizes) Then, we had a BBQ. It started to lightly rain and so we got our tents and ate in the rain. It was fun. We put down blankets and the kids had a picnic. Then we opened presents inside and sang happy birthday ( I will upload video,too!) and we had cupcakes and ice cream cones. The kids got to take home a balloon too.

Overall it was a happy birthday for our earthly angel and I am just trying to hold on to the small moments cause, man, she's growing like a weed!

2 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Wow! That party sounds killer awesome. Good job Jew!! Get that cool footage up soon:)

Daisygirl said...

sounds wonderful...can't wait to see some pictures! 1st bdays are always the best!