
We went pumpkin pickin today. It was OK. Lil' sis was fussy and the kids complained about carrying their pumpkins, I guess that is why they provide wagons and wheelbarrows!


You might wonder why I added these pics. Well, I was posting the other day and I had Lil' sis next to me on the bed. She was getting fussy. I looked over and she had found this green hanger somehow on our bed. I thought it was funny and starting posting again. Next time I peeked over she was hugging it and fast asleep! What a funny girl.
1 comment:
Tabatha asked me the other day if we could ride on a wagon and get a pumpkin to carve, how funny that you actually did it. I love the orange bow and Abbey's pigtails. Kids will play with anything, its funny that she picked the hanger to sleep with. Your family is so precious.
Post a Comment