Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a ...

I can't believe that I am actually posting.. It has been soooo long. Well, you are probably wondering why I am posting "it's a ..." If you didn't already know we are expecting our fifth child this summer and it is a BOY! I am super excited and super nervous! I for sure thought that this one was a girl.. I even had a name and everything. So to my lovely shock, the ultrasound tech (Anne, which I LOVE) said "It's a boy!" I couldn't believe my ears.. I think Nate knew all along, because his reaction was not surprised in any way. I turned to him and said something like, "You knew it was a boy, huh?" and he nodded yes. So, to anyone that actually reads this , which is like no one, I am officially off of Facebook and this will be my way of communicating.. So, please, let me know you are there??? Hello??

4 comments:

Teresa said...

HELLO!!!!
I love your background! Love the Owl. I'm so excited to meet this new baby boy!

about us said...

Yeah! We are so excited for your family!

Jessica said...

I'm still here. Checking in, being a blog stalker!

Duffin Fam said...

I have fallen off the Blogging world, but I check in once in a while. I haven't posted since last Summer. It was fun seeing you at the Doctor's Office. We need to get together more often.