Lately, I don't feel like I deserve an award for anything.. But my friend, Jen, thoughtful as she is, awarded me with this.. I do read her blog religiously. Who can blame me? It is good! And full of the truth of this mommy world we live in. So, Jen, THANKS!Next, life is alright. We have been having issue upon issue... Our washer drain was clogging so I wasn't able to wash for 4 DAYS! That is like an eternity when you have 3 kids! Our wonderful neighbor came over and we tried and tried with a snake, but we lost. So our other wonderful neighbor came by and OM! He fixed it!! Words really can't explain the joy that I felt! A working drain! Hurray! It is people like them in the world that really make it great!
And then you get the opposite kind of people. Like for instance, yesterday, our neighbor child , who constantly tease and provoke our dogs ALL THE TIME, thought it would be a wonderful idea and stick her fingers through our fence. Well, I think our dog had had it with her and supposedly bit her finger. Now, there were no witnesses. And who's to say that she didn't cut her finger on our fence???? Our dogs have NEVER EVER bit anyone. I just think it was another thing to try and ruin my day. ANd it worked...
Last, I had my husband burn my Christmas pics onto a cd and guess what, no pics! There is maybe 2-3 that have part of Christmas in them, but no kids in PJ's, no tearing wrapping paper, no half awake kids trying to see what they got, no surprise faces, no anything. I hear that bad things happen in 3's.. So I am taking these as my three things for 2010 and I am not to have anything like this again, OK?! ARG!!!!!
3 comments:
I am a huge believer in things that happen in 3s!!! That really sucks about the kid that taunts your dogs, it actually serves her right...but still that would ruin my day too!
And you always deserve awards!!!! Thanks for the great comment ;)
I am sorry you are having a bad time! When it rains it pours right? I guess you were in need of some blessings. Call me so I can take you out, that should cheer you up!
I hope things improve for ya.... It sucks when the bad luck just won't stop!
Our washer had issues last month. We eventually got it fixed.... a nice chunk of $ later...
I hate it when people torment dogs (or allow kids to do it) and then whine about the result. Cause and effect people! ;)
Post a Comment