Wednesday, November 18, 2009














So, there has been a lot going on.. a friend of a friend took these amazing pictures.. I love them! I have never been completely happy with pictures in the past, but I am so happy!



Jackson is growing TALL! It is amazing how it like happened over night.. He is breezing through school, and doing very well. He is one of the top spellers and math kiddos in the class. He loves to read, which he must have gotten that from Nate. He will be starting up Jr Jazz in the next month and Nate is the coach! It will be so fun. He loves the Utah Jazz and reading the sports paper in the mornings. I forsee a future of sport writing for this one!

Abbey is so Abbey. Dramatic, loving, funny. I told you about pictures she had entered into reflections, right? Well, the picture she drew of me actually won honorable mention out of the whole school! Her picture was titled "Beauty is my Mom cause she is pritty." He he. She can and always has been able to color/draw extremely well. She got this really awesome medal that she wears non-stop. We are so proud of her! She is such the helper when she gets home from school and it is a much needed break for me. Her hair is growing long, FINALLY.


Libby is a character. She loves any attention whether it is negative or positive. She is very much into Elmo but won't actually watch a full Elmo's world on tv. Actually, the only thing she loves and will sit through is Baby Signing time.. It is so nice- She has learned all of the signs and I have found that she doesn't get frustrated so easily. She loves to color, throw anything, eat make-up, cleaning up toys, and slides. She also loves our dogs and can fully say "Nini" (Chewie).. She still has the brightest blonde hair (?) and the biggest blue eyes.. So much fun! She is just like me and she is not a morning person. Yes, she gets up at 6am but she screams and is not happy about it.

3 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Oh your kids are so precious!

Brock and Kristi said...

you have beautiful kids. Those are really good pictures, I would be happy with them too. :)

Daisygirl said...

yeah, I can leave a comment. Those pictures turned out fabulous! I love your new blog topper picture...that is priceless!