Living the everyday miracle...
It is official! She is taking steps. More and more. Not quite walking fully yet, but she is soo close!So sad, cause they grow so fast!
Hooray! That is one of my favorite milestones. Good for her, sad for you:)
oh yeah, how fun! I can tell she is going to be a fast one!
That is awesome, I loved it when Taegan started walking. It is kind of sad that they grow up so fast though. :)
Next thing you know she will be heading off to college.
Wow look at her go! She looks like she's going to start off running.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hooray! That is one of my favorite milestones. Good for her, sad for you:)
oh yeah, how fun! I can tell she is going to be a fast one!
That is awesome, I loved it when Taegan started walking. It is kind of sad that they grow up so fast though. :)
Next thing you know she will be heading off to college.
Wow look at her go! She looks like she's going to start off running.
Post a Comment